Monday, March 06, 2006

 

4th March - Shopping for Props

My Shoot is drawing nearer.
So me and my co-Art Director went shopping.
Since the scarf is the main prop, Arab Street is our first stop. Cloth there are cheap.
Who would have thought that 5m of cloth is so short? hee. I bought 12m in the end.

We walked high and low. To and fro. Thanx to Jayna for being there!
Popular Bookshop @ Bras Basha. We walked in (from Art Friend) at the second level, only to find out that they sell stationary at the fifth level o.O

Whole day's work. S$50 bought so little things. Beauty of budget films is that you are forced to improvise as much as possible to save as much as possible.

Time to reward ourselves
Forks with chopsticks. That's how I feel. As the excitement wears out, I'm getting stressed. I really want to do a good job.

Labels: ,


Comments:
JiaHui is so sweet. Praise the Lord for sending angels to my brother! Always be around for him ok.

How does having forks and chopsticks feel like? Having a major meal? Hoping that you will grow an extra hand? I just went back climbing. NOw climbing is really enjoyment.Cos no stress. When I was younger I always want to complete a certain route on each climb. Now a panel above is already improvement. Last time my job was a hassel. Now is lots of fun and yes I do feel a certain achievement. When I could help an old lady carry her bag, bring a young gal travelling alone comfort, give the mother travelling with 2 children a break. Minor but I think sometimes by just putting yourself in another's shoes, you make his day and you don't spolit yours. And I guess I could do that cos I realised for all things, good or bad, I still have the choice to be happy or not. And of course is cos I keep telling myself - Relax! Enjoy the process...

I know it's difficult but I can see you are trying to enjoy your first film making process. Enjoy it. Not everyone gets to tell their story their way and let people view things their angle. Give them, show them all the angles. Educate us!
 
haha cos gagey put alot of pls pls pls in the sms that's why i go lo...
haha...no lah...i have the time and more or less know where else to get the materials so will be easier to take this blur sotong along to get the stuff he needs...
it's true...enjoy the process...that's how u get to the end product anyway...sometimes u dun get fulfilment when the end product is out instead u get the feeling of emptiness cos the process kept u busy and satisfied...so handsome...dun worry about film not up to expectation...juz do wat u have to do and enjoy wat u're doing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?