Friday, May 12, 2006

 

From Will & Grace Season 3 Episode 10 - Coffee & Commitment

When I'm feeling like there's no love coming to me.
And I have no love to give.
When I'm feeling separated from the world.
And cut off from myself.
When I'm feeling annoyed by every little thing.
Because I'm not getting what I want.
I'll remember that there is an infinite amount of love available to me.
And I'll see it in you.
I'll remember that I am complete within myself.
So I'll never have to look to you to complete me.
And most of all, I'll remember that everything I really need I already have, and whatever I don't have will come to me when I'm ready to receive it.

Labels:


Comments:
WoW gage, that's beautiful!
:)
 
ha
glad you liked it
 
Watched a whole bunch of back-to-back 'Will And Grace' this trip to NY and was beginning to realise why you like it so much.

And actually as I was watching it I remembered some things many people said... I think Karen is the less-than-perfect character who seeks and actually found happiness in being herself. And perhaps I am like Grace who is constantly lost cos I look upon another for love, for completion... And hence I continue to be lost... to be sad... to be lonely...

I have always tell people my younger brothers are really my 'elder' brothers. Ya, both you and Yi Long. You cos you have always been seeking yourself, being yourself no matter what. Yi Long cos he is himself. No undertable, no behind the doors. What you see is what you get...

And Jack who will always jump up and down in agreement to each other. I watched that episode whereby he found his long-lost father but realised that he died. In the end Karen comforted him by giving his a 'cute boy', lots of money etc cos she knows that he is shallow. And of course they jump in agreement again. But that scene touched me a little. It's ok to be shallow and sometimes perhaps we should jump in happiness that we are shallow cos in spite of that someone still loves us...

Ya ya I am still looking for someone for approval, for love. But that is me... And I realised you are not that person. Ya you are too honest and blunt for my liking. Like my friend said the correct thing to say to a gal is the things they want to hear...

Now let me take out my telephone book... Who could that be... Hee2
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?