Monday, August 14, 2006

 

I Can Never Quite Leave You

I want to grow up
I want to see the world
I want to leave this dump
So I am on my way

I want to leave your shadow
You don't know what I want
You don't know what is best for me
So let me be. I need to go

So I grow
I travel far from home to work
So I put myself out of my comfort zone
And I am going to leave you

So I plan
I am going to leave all these behind
So I try new things
And make you worry

But when I turned back to wave goodbye that day
I saw the sadness in your eyes
You didnt know I was looking
But you quickly smiled back when you saw me looking back

Then I had a realisation
I can never quite leave you
Even after making up my mind to leave this dumpster
I can never quite leave you

for mommy

Labels: ,


Comments:
=) nice...if u can write it in chinese and give ur mama..i think she'll be very touched!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?