Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Spring Cleaning

What a day!
I cleaned my room, fixed up the CD shelf I bought from IKEA before I went to Cambodia, arranged my CDs into the shelf, ironed my clothes, packed away my old clothes, and tidied my drawers.
As I was cleaning my room today, a fear strike me.

I wonder what it will like when I will live by myself eventually.

I will have laundry to do, floors to mop, toilets to clean, a kitchen, a living room to tidy...
gasp.

Because to be honest, while people have been planning the activities to do for today's public holiday, I have actually been thinking only about my messy room, my clothes waiting to be ironed and my CD shelf.
And I have been secretly hoping that no one talks about going out and was shunning partying plans.

I'm an obsessed desperate househusband.
And I do like it

Labels:


Comments:
ooooo... desperate househusband sounds kinky... :P
 
gosh
I think you may have caught this terrible affliction from me..
so sorry..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?