Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Strategy: Futile

We have a dog.
Her name is Wan Wan.
I can't say that she is a dumb dog.
She is toilet-trained but she pees on everywhere except her designated toilet space.

This drives my mother crazy.
So she has came up with a strategy to not clean up the mess.
And hopefully this will annoy my sister enough to send the dog away.
What she cannot understand is that this will never happen.

So her strategy only annoys my sister.
My sister is also trying to improve the situation.
She talks to the dog everyday.
"Wan Wan. You must be a good girl. Must go onto the newspaper to urine."

If only pigs can fly.

None of the women are thinking properly.
The solution is simply to train and beat the dog whenever neccessary.
But one is torturing her daughter.
And the other is plain crazy.

Lesson One: Animal or not. A Dog (or a bitch) will be Dog. They only cause you trouble.
(To my female counterparts, some are just not worth keeping.)

I tried to keep my mouth shut.
But knowing me, it didn't last long.
Still, one is torturing her daughter.
And the other still believes that the dog will one day be moved to not dirty the house.

Lesson Two: As long as you in the minority, it doesn't matter if you make sense or not.
Unfair as it sounds, sometimes, you only need the louder voice to win.

So I thought what is wrong with the situation.
You have two persons who keeps harping on about the dog.
But everyday you see them prattling on as they are cleaning up the dog's wastes.
Dog ONE! Human ZERO!!

Lesson Three: Homo Sapiens is all talk but no action species.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I think homo Sapiens are a species with action and no talk, while the evolved species, Human, sometimes, talk a lot but no action. :P

Anyway, luckily we didn't see any poo or pool of water on your floor when we went your house the other time. Thanks.
 
if only we can train humans to behave as well as dogs
 
guan heng: HAHA. let's see if you are lucky the next time

anonymous: oh behave, baby! ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?