Friday, October 27, 2006

 

The Share of Happiness

Sometimes I wonder if this world has only a certain amount of happiness.
Only a certain amount, never enough for every single one of us.

After a period of quiet and calmness,
I will hear of news that a friend's love relationship has ended,
while another friend has found new love.
A lonely becomes loved, while a stable relationship can end just like that.

The same logic that I cannot pick up a $50 note
unless someone else has dropped one.

I wonder if this world has only a certain amount of happiness.
And if those who are without happiness now are aware that it will be their turn soon.
And if the others understand that some happiness will slip away soon.
Because there is never enough happiness for every single one of us.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Awww...
I was hoping that there was just a little more happiness 2 go around, and that soon it will be heading my way!
:o
 
simple yet profound!! lovin it..
 
E=mc2
quantum happiness I guess...
(I am a science geek)
so how do you dissipate happy-energy?
the only thing you can be certain about in life is change
always remember you have a choice
you CAN be happy
in most instances
It’s all about finding the equation
 
If everyone can let go abit,
treausre more abt each other abit.
Just a little bit here and there.
We will have lots more happiness going around.

Stay happy always !


xian
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?