Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

A Listening Ear

I often wonder if people know that my decisions and course of actions are often factored with others.


That's why when I need to make a decision for a group, I ask and demand a lot of information.
Where is a good location to meet up?
Will A and B be able to get a bus back after the meeting?
Will C need to make a double bus transfer in order to meet?
How come D can want to meet in a place so convenient for himself/ herself that D cannot see that A has to travel so far?


Unfortunately, people only tell me that they wished I am not so controlling.


I listen. And I will be very patient until I find that you are merely whining.
I do not believe in whining.
I ask people to stop also because I believe there are tons of people who are not invested enough to want you to pick yourself up.
So I often choose to pick the role who you will hate (because I am the only person who tells you what you do not want to hear).


Unfortunately, people only thinks of me as unsympathetic.


To this, I can only say.
You're not worth it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
*hugs*
eventually they will noe u mean well :) in the mean time, u can be as "unsympathetic" to me all u wan kekek. :P
 
aww. so sweet
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?