Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Chinese New Year's Eve

Today was the busiest day I have experienced since working with La Mer.
My senior and I were expecting to have an easy time.
But we served over 50 customers in a sheer 6.5 hours.

Why?

La Mer is having a sampling excercise.
So people are rushing in to collect their free samples.

I do find myself loving this job more and more.
Yes I get to see all sorts of people.
And they can be upsetting at times.
But getting to meet a new species of human being is always quite fun to me.

Happy Lunar New Year :)

Labels:


Comments:
Bonne année chinoise à toi! :)
 
ah
merci!
Bonne année chinoise à toi aussi!
hee
 
haha :)
that's perfect, actually.
"bonne" is the feminine of "bon".

how do i say it in mandarin?
 
Happy CNY to you.

Was supposed to meet u up during Feb... but I guess now is not a good time for me. So sorry :) Take care !
 
yujin..
wow.. so clever!

julien..
looks like you have another great student here.

asaki..
no matter
you take care
happy new year to you too
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?