Monday, February 12, 2007

 

The End of the Beginning of the End of the Beginning..

"Is it the end of the story? Or is it the beginning of a new story? Or maybe it is just merely a hit on the pause button."


My story to share with a dear friend.
I hope you are reading this.
And that this makes sense.

I had a love story end against my will.
I wanted it to be a pause.
But it was the end.
Then I thought it could be the beginning of a new story.
But it was not.

Now that I think back, I'm glad to have it ended.
And I do think that I am very lucky.
I am lucky that someone had cared enough to hurt me so bad.
Because putting a pause would have hurt me more.
It was painful to reach the end of the road especially with someone you so selfishly want.
But do trust me that it is not always a bad thing.

I had a love story end against my will.
To be truthful, it was a pause for our relationship.
We did sit opposite each other last Christmas, looking at each other smiling (like we did many years ago).
And it was the beginning of something.
I can now be a big boy around Hiro.
But it was the end.
The end of a love story.


My dear friend, I know it's very hard.
Despite you saying otherwise.
And I cannot tell you what to do or decide.
But this may be the few times when the heart cannot tell you what is best for you.


东弯土星
陈洁仪

唱完这首歌真的就不想再唱了
甚至麦克风感觉到我已很伤神
每一次唱着所谓意境美的情歌
受够了

(唉) 时代已变了唱歌还要讨好别人
如今我懂得大声唱我喜欢的歌
不想等了又等心忽然掉进黄河
该退了

不用为我心痛什么
留恋过去又能怎么
放下旧情人的我又活了
这就叫舍得

不用为我担心什么
从不觉得我像被放逐的灵魂
唱歌还能胜任
我会唱的

Labels: ,


Comments:
=)
 
u ok my dear?
 
yes i am :)
no worries
 
"...This is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
But it's over
Just hear this and then i'll go
You gave me more to live for
More than you'll ever know..."
 
what is that for?
 
this is an excerpt of a song by Jeff Buckley, called "last goodbye".
what u wrote and the way u wrote it made me think about this song :)
 
oh..
hee.. i'll go find it..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?