Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

Happy Birthday. . .

Last year I had a lot of fun at wala wala.
This year we had a simple dinner.
It always the company if you ask me.
So as I get older, I don't need big bashes or parties.

I'll just spend time with the people who really cares and remembers.
They are the people I should spend my time and energy on.

Fun fact to share.
I kept getting surprised by the birthday cakes bought.
My family surprised me with one as I come out from the showers.
My gang surprised me as I slacked on Vicky's sofa.

Thanx to Kester for remembering my birthday.
And James for spending a nice day with me.
Julien's birthday wish.
Yingkai's phone call.

I'm a quarter century old.
And I've never been more me than ever.
:)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Have fun in bbk and happy birthday.
 
thanx :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?