Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

My Work Day

08:45am Mummy wakes me up. "Hey. It's 9am already." I checked my handphone and thought, "I still have 15 more minutes."
So I slept.

08:58am I woke. Mummy comes into the room and said, "It's really 9am. Wake Up."

09:10am I changed and sat at the table eating breakfast. Sister bought Krispy Kreme.. YUM.

09:15am Left my house and thought, "Damn.. I'm going to be late again."

09:20am Caught the bus. I was very lucky.

09:25am Reached the train station. Information board says that the train will come in 1 minute. I ran.

09:30am Reached Somerset MRT Station. Damn I'm late. I walked towards the shopping center and saw no one inside. weird.. the whole world is late.

09:36am Arrived at 6th level of shopping center. There was no crowd.

09:37am The punch card machine ticked. Damn. Now I'm late for 7 minutes rather than 6 (because I was looking at which side I should put the card in.

09:37am The children's department is empty. Strange.

09:40am The level where I am working had only 2 other people.

09:45am It hit me! My work day starts at 10am. Not 9:30am.

I'm so stupid...
hee...

Labels:


Comments:
for once you're early! which is so rare...muah haha...
 
bleah...
I always late meh?

keke
 
yah..... always =P

*quickly run away and hide*

xian
 
sorry gage, this time round i have to back up the rest. :P but of coz there are times we are late too :P

and when i heard it from jenn, the 2 of us really luffed at u. hard.
keke
 
keke..
xian...
:p

kester.. yes i know..
when i got to tell her to not tell you..
she said..
oh oh.. i call him liao..

hee..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?