Monday, April 09, 2007

 

Story So Far

I've been meaning to write something here for quite some time.
About some of the things that happened in my life.
Maybe it's because I'm busy.
Maybe it's because I don't know how to say it.

Life recently is just about catching up with work, meeting project deadlines and work.

Exams are coming in 9 days time.
I think my projects will be handed in by the end of this week (phew!)
And interesting things happened at work.
(A customer who stood there listening to me telling La Mer's history, how the creams are manufactured, blah blah blah.. she's really free..
And another whom many friends at various counters agree that he bought a product just to talk to me.)

Then there was the couple's breakup.
I'm sad for one, disappointed in the other.
Disappointed about what she said and how she dealt with this breakup.
I wish the best for both of them.

I think that we all have many things that we want.
Some we get,
Some we don't.
But my experience with not getting something that I want was that I lost sight of what I already have.
Sometimes, losing something may not be a bad thing.
But to not appreciate what we have got til it's gone,
is always the saddest thing.

So smile everyone!
for we have much love to live for.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?