Monday, May 28, 2007

 

My Week

What a week!
I would say crazy.
But crazy is not the word.. coz we do link it to something that moves faster.
Right?

My crazy week started last Saturday with working at La Mer.
Then Sunday I had a morning brief with my second temp job, then went to La Mer til the shopping center closes.
Monday to Friday, I did the most boring job.
I was supposed to do registration, but I sit mostly there... for 12 hours.
Wednesday, me and the gang went to watch Kumar. So I slept 4 hours.
Friday, Kester and Gerald and me club. Drunk. Slept 6 hours and went back to working at La Mer.
After work, me and few working friends went to watch Pirates.. I slept at day break and went to work again today.
The other time slots that I did not mention, I was dead sleeping.
hee.
Tomorrow I go for the invigilation job briefing.
Then I will start my crazy work from 31st May, alternating between invigilation and La Mer, til 14th June.

At this juncture, I would like to point out to Mister G.
I worked so hard to earn money for your graduation trip.
And now, you haven't even start to plan anything..

We do get lost along the way sometimes, don't we?

Labels:


Comments:
haa Jerald. with a J.
and anyway... u wasnt suppose to let ppl noe i went clubbing. i sneaked out secretly de ok... if u noe wat i mean...
 
ooooh...
*WINK WINK*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?