Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Convocation

Many believe that there must be a proper closure to everything.
It should be a closure tonight.
From Primary school til now.
I just kinda wait to advance to the next level.
Primary School.
My third choice of Secondary School.
My First choice of Junior College.
My Second University choice.
This is the first time in my life, where I can stay still and do nothing.
And it will stretch to eternity.
And it can be quite scary.
Almost helpless.
And this is the first time I get total freedom.
Life is so strange
:)


With my mommy and sister.


Catherine and Qijin came too. And I got a present.
Qijin said, "You can finally support me!"
Stress~~~
hee..


And if you guys don't already know.
The certificate was collected long time ago.
So, we just wasted 2 hours to receive nothing.
hee...

Labels: ,


Comments:
congrats! *pat pat*
 
looking good in your gowns!

Congrats!

You're now a graduate!
 
you look so fine Mister Engineer Gage
 
wow
thanx guys :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?