Thursday, September 27, 2007

 

Lost And Found

I was counting in my head yesterday.. and wow.. I was gone for a month..
I hope I was missed..

Jayna sent me so many smses.. but when I told her that it's too expensive.. she said, "nothing's too expensive for me to sent a message to you"
aww.. so sweet.. makes me smile.. and warm in the crappy cold weather..

I'm flying back home in less than 24hours.. so pictures will be up soon!


I missed many people this trip.. so if you missed me too.. say something here..

Labels: ,


Comments:
didnt u say u will be back on the 25th? y so late!!!

we miss u;p

shun
 
I miss you !!!

xian
 
miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you...

need i say more??? haha...muack muack!

Glad you had fun and that you didnt foam in your mouth with the dua jug of beer! haha...
 
missed you, but was i missed? ;)
 
well, hope you will send me a sms soon haha xD missed you.
 
Miss you. Everyone at home miss you... Everything we do,eat or say, we ask how will you react if you are home. Glad we can see you tomorrow and looking forward to our LA trip!
 
come back soon!
 
Welcome back! :)

Leon
 
Think, I'm a bit late again. but yea, missed you. :) I think I might even be missing your bad singing.

Hmmm, nah.
 
your life seems so happening lah!
trip after trip!
c ya when u're back from LA.
hav a smashing time over there.

jes
=)
 
Miss ya too but no matter what see ya back home in singapore soon ya...have fun and enjoy your holidays!
 
beyond word's expression. :P
i missed u till i'm abit angry~ haaa come back soon.
 
miss you lots busy man!
let me know when you are back and we'll meet up soon kiez?
-siew sze =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?