Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Push It

This is a bad trip.

First the luggage.
Now I missed my transport to Miami.
So I have to spend one more day in Orlando.
Now my hotel bookings are in a mess.

What happened was my boss offered to drive me to the bus terminal.
But he drove the wrong way and the GPS gave us a longer route.
Then he missed 2 turns.
So the bus left.

Since he was going to go Universal with his girfriend
and cannot drive me back to the hotel,
I decided to watch The Blue Man Group.
It was fun but took US$80 out of my budget.

Despite all these troubles,
I had managed to not even be pissed by the incidents.
If I was younger, this trip would have been very unpleasant.
I guess I have grown in the way.

So!
Miami tomorrow!
I will arrive at the terminal very early!
Since I'll not have a hotel room by 1pm and have to rot til 7pm

Labels: ,


Comments:
A little imperfection is good training for one's patience. The real world is, and will never be, a perfect place.

Miami, soooooo excitiiiiiiiiiing!!!!

calv
 
o dear...how come this trip has so many boo boos...

glad that ur mood is not ruined...

hope everything will go smoothly from here on...take care o
 
pat pat

sha
 
I feel miserable everytime i look at your blog cos you're all over the place. =p! Doing your sabbatical eh?
 
calv
u are rite

jayna
no worries
and like u already know
i'm safely here already

sha
your pants! i'm going to give it away soon

jacqueline
sabbatical.. so chim..
no la.
official word is BUMMING :p
 
glad to see you not getting pissed off over all the mishaps =X (thinking how you will look like if u did)

See you soon =D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?