Friday, December 14, 2007

 

Busy Doing Nothing

It is actually very dangerous.
One can really get used to doing nothing.

Not that I have been slacking.
I do my temp jobs still.
But the luxury of flexible time.
Not needing to wake at strange hours.
Come and go (almost) whenever I want to.
Having time to blog.

It is just nice.

And friends are asking me when I will find a job.
And I am feeling the stress more and more.

But...

They try to make me go to rehab
But I say
no No NO...

I ain't go the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine

They try to make me go to rehab
I say
NO NO NO


hee

Labels:


Comments:
hahaha. I like this entry.

calv
 
Like I always say your job will shape you.So be very careful and seletive. Take your time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?