Monday, January 07, 2008

 

Saying No...

I am quite a traditional chinese.
Saying "No" isn't always a natural instinct.

Last saturaday, CK had asked me to eat dim sum at Red Star.
From the reviews I heard so far. It's not worth going. And I was very prepared to say No.

Here were the sms we exchanged.

CK: Wanna have dim sum this saturday?
Gage: where?
CK: red star
Gage: it's not impressive. according to tawfiq and my sis and qijin
CK: Orh. Will you still be willing to join a bunch me gorgeous people for non impressive dim sum? And dim sum more. ;)
Gage: i was going to say no. but since you pull the will and grace card. i can't say no. time and place pls.

My point is.. It is hard for me to say no.
So if I have been saying no to you, go do some self reflections.

Oh. And it's really not an impressive dim sum place.

Labels: ,


Comments:
yea, the dim sum really wasn't impressive.
 
I agree...but then again...I've enjoyed myself totally in the company of a bunch of gorgeous ppl!
 
GASP! im pretty sure u said no to me on so many occasions! woe is me...*drama*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?