Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 

Happy Happy Birthday

Thanx to all who remembered to wish me happy birthday.
It's very sweet of you all.

Adrian big butt
Adrian Tan
Alvey
Ash
Calvin calv
Catherine
Chad
Chin Chai
CK
Damien
Daniel Cleo's bachelor
Danny
Darren (sweetheart)
Eric
Ezra
Feng
Freddy ddy
Gareth Sze
Hsien
JacQ
Jasmine da jie
Javen
Jayna
Jessica
Joey
Julian (Bummy)
JuJu Julien
Junie
Justin (who blurly becomes the first to send his wishes)
Kaal
Keith
Kester Yaowen
Leon (care bear stare)
Lionel
Lisun
Melissa
Peifen
Peishan
Qijin darla
Reza
Roy
Sheng Cai
Siew Sze
Sihui
Sunny
Tawfiq
Thomas
Wenjie
Wenqiang
Xiushan
Yanlin (er jie)
Yingkai
Yinhong
Yujin


Thanx to Jayna's overseas call... and your making of weird freaky noises... you really did scare me... :p
Thanx to Tawfiq's call from London... always brightens up my day...
Thanx for shopping for three days for my present... and of course... it's agnes b. (A, K, J, W, P)
Thanx for the overseas greetings.. Justin, SC, JuJu, Damien, calv...
Thanx to my primary school friends for the dinner... married auntie Lisun... i must have done something right my previous life.
Thanx to my family... for supporting this lazy son/ brother...

Thanx to everyone once again!

Labels:


Comments:
This is the Oscar thank-you speech, no? :p

calv
 
how come my name not listed ?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?