Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Formula One Weekend

As Singapore celebrates her big F1 weekend, I had a nice well planned weekend myself.
It started with Diana Krall concert.
Which was the biggest disappointment.
The organizers obviously screwed the concert.
We were shifted from the Marina Bay to Fort F**king Park.
Not that I hate that venue, but I had paid good money to get good acoustics and air conditioning and shelter from the weather.
Then to make things worse, half of the concert was filled with noises from the F1 warm up just around the area.

As much as what the Singapore Tourist Board will broadcast about their success, I'll give them a big thumbs down.
Else let them admit that they are only capable of organizing one single event at a time.
Because Diana Krall was very clearly advertised as part of the F1 event.

Apart from that, weekend was good.
I got to catch up with my hostel friends from last year of University after the concert.

Then I spent much of Saturday resting and tidying my room, and watching dvds :p

Sunday, I went to work.
Then got home to watch F1.
It was actually very fun to watch the race..
well, not so much as the race, but waiting for the cars to crash.

It's very exciting.
And when Massa tore the fuel hose at the pit stop,
I knew I'll be watching to wait for more accidents.

This weekend, Singapore earned a lot of money.
Too bad, my father's not Singapore
sigh...
off to work tomorrow!

hee..

Labels: ,


Comments:
damn hilarious, "not so much as the race but waiting for the cars to crash"

how's the dinner tonight?
 
yes, F1 crashes make the tickets worth the value, haha.

I am sure Diana is equally pissed.

calv
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?