Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Wine Appreciation

We went for a wine appreciation course yesterday.
5 glasses of wine (2 white and 3 red).
I found out that I prefer white wine. hee..

It's quite a good starting point for drinking wine.

Anyway, the fun part was when we have to smell a few scents to guess what they are. One just smells like sweat to Daniel and me. It turns out to be Butter.
haha

The highlight was when Siew Sze told me that she thinks that the glass on the right side is from France (we were given this blind test. we have to guess which glass is from France and which is from Australia).
Then the speaker asks who thinks the glass on the left is from France.
Siew Sze went, "hmm.. yea.. I think so.." and she wanted to put her hand up.
I quickly asked, "Didn't you just say it's on the right?"
She then went back to the two glasses and deliberated with herself
"Oh Yeah!"
And she started laughing.

Can you imagine?
She got drunk!
haha

FUN :P

Labels: ,


Comments:
I have always wanted the best for my brothers. But in recent times I realised all things are in good hands. For my brothers have learnt to get the best things... For themselves :>...
 
haha...so cute!!! gotten drunk on wine appreciation...keke...damn i should have gone for it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?