Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

New Word for The Dictionary

As all my close friends and people who had gone to camps with me know, I am (as what they say) an All Terrain Lie-r.
As long as I am tired, I can and will lie down anywhere.

I am also quite well known as a sleeper. I sleep as much as I can and I am always the last to wake.
My friends from the last Kid's Camp hated my ability to laze everywhere. Especially once we sent our babies back to sleep, I'll automatically switch to 'Sleep Mode'.

Hence, they invented a new word.
When another fellow instructor stared into blank space and went into 'Sleep Mode', another explained
"oh.. he's g-aging..."

This, of course, started an English lesson as they teased me.
"Please do not gage. Pay attention."
"Look! He's g-aging.."
...


hee.

Labels: ,


Comments:
hmmz... i kind of like that word. haha.... how apt! plus the time taken for u to switch to 'sleep mode' is superb fast too lorz. haha... ;)
 
ha ha... tt's funny..
i am going to "gage" now =)

jun xian
 
wow
first we had the new religion and I am a total devotee now we have a new language...
are there limits to gageism..
I hope not..

tee-rak
 
Wow! Cool... You have a word after you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?