Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

I Started A Joke

Not exactly in the mood to study, I decided to read Damien's blog.
And he shared this one lame joke:
Did you hear about the gay sperm whale?
It bit the tip of a submarine and sucked out all the sea-men.

hee.

So I sent the joke to Adrian and Kester.
In return, they each shared a joke with me.
This is new to me as my friends usually will not even reply to my sms.

Anyway, Adrian's joke:
HE: Hey Baby. Remember me? Didn't we go out once or twice?
SHE: Must be once... I don't make the same mistake twice.

Kester's joke:
HE: Go on. I know I'm gorgeous. Ask me out.
SHE: ok, get out!

I started a joke, and got 2 back to brighten my day.
It's life lovely-ly?
aww....

Labels: ,


Comments:
awww.. haaa i noe u love us... go on.. say it... u noe u wan to haaa...

wohoo~ my name made it into ur blog woh...~~ *filled with sense of honour*
 
haha... I'll have to work hard to be mentioned in yours then... *hint*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?